Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Government Should Just Protect My Freedom


I only want Government to protect my freedoms.  I want my freedom of speech to be protected.  I would like my freedom of religion to be protected.  I’d also like to be free to marry whoever I want.  I would like my freedom from starvation to be protected too.  I’d also like government to protect my freedom not to be shot by someone exercising their freedom to have a gun.  In addition, I’m actually quite attached to my freedom to receive a good education and have access to good quality health care.  I even like my freedom from child labor, unsatisfactory working conditions, and unsafe food.  I couldn’t agree more that Government has lost its way and need to focus on protecting our freedoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment