Thursday, March 1, 2012

I'm Looking For a Good Reason to Oppose Gay Marriage ... Do You Have One?


I need to hear one logical reason why anyone should oppose gay marriage.  Just one.  I am of the opinion that one doesn’t exist.  I think we are wasting time and money and energy on this issue.  I think Republicans would be better served focusing on other issues.  I think we have real problems facing this country that would benefit from more of our attention and resources.  So, if there is a good reason we are taking so much time to recognize what would appear to be a fundamental human right, can someone let me know what it is?  Asserting that God hates homosexuals does not count.  Neither does the claim that gay is a communicable disease.  You will also have to show some recognition that a man, a woman, and two kids has not always been the norm.  So … what is it?  What is your reason for reserving marriage for a man and a woman?  I’m waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment